Culinary adventures around the world!
Food and wine tours are customized to meet the clients specific needs. They are priced accordingly in Canadian Dollars.
Photo: Visit the local markets for traditional spices and treats
Itineraries will be created to include both the culinary experiences of the destination as well as the major sites to be seen. The itinerary will also include your wish-list of places to visit in a specific destination. We can arrange shopping with chefs, cooking with chefs, learning about local dishes and how they should be cooked and served, as well as meeting local wine connoisseurs and arranging wine and cheese tastings. Each destination offers a unique experience for the Foodie………….we can make it memorable! A Foodie world eagerly awaits you!
For all the “foodies” and wine connoisseurs who love to travel…………………Consider these destinations for your next culinary and wine experience:
- 'South Africa
Photo: Traditional Home Cooking, Japan
We provide Culinary adventures around the world!
Our custom crafted Culinary adventures will introduce you to the history, culture and the ultimate in fusion cuisine in the destination you will be visiting. Itineraries are customized to meet your specific needs and may Include culinary experiences at top restaurants, cooking demonstrations/classes, visits to regional vineyards, local markets plus excursions to historical sites and national parks. Your foodie experience can be highlighted by a variety of activities in our world of exotic destinations:
Photo: Enjoy a cooking class of local cuisine
- Meet with winemakers and discover various wine-making techniques.
- A sunrise hot air balloon ride followed by a champagne breakfast.
- Sleep under the stars at an African Game Lodge and enjoy a private dinner created by the chef.
- Enjoy a luxury tented experience in the Sahara Desert with dinner cooked “Bedouin style”.
- Sail on Lake Pichola in Udaipur and then learn to make chutney, pakora and chappati in true Indian tradition.
- Share a meal with a local family and appreciate the delicate art of Japanese cuisine.
- Shop at the local spice stores in Marrakech and experience the art of Tajine Cooking.
- Put your palate to the test with wine and chocolate tasting in South Africa.